Rated power: 200 – 2000 kWt
Stator voltage: 6000 or 10 000 V
Rotor voltage: 500 – 2000 V
Rotor current: 200 – 1200 A
Designed to comply with RoHS and REACH requirements
UPTF equipment is intended for contact-free smooth starting of asynchronous motors with a phase-wound rotor. The basic application of UPTF is the starting of high-voltage asynchronous motors with a power of 100-1600 kW for:
- transportation belt conveyers in mining plants of different profiles
- fuel transportation belt conveyers in heating power stations
- where the transportation of granular products over remote distances is required
- slow start of different lifting devices
- slow start of mills and crushers
- slow start of pumps with asynchronous motors with a phase rotor
- safe working of the conveyer belt upon conveyer start without pro-slipping and pushing by changing the momentum of the motor with a certain task from zero to the starting momentum and maintaining a certain dynamic momentum during the starting process
- work at a lowered speed, needed for the first-time loading of the conveyer and for control procedures during use
- work with one or several motors of any producer
- high reliability in all climatic situations
- safe starting of the conveyer after an emergency stop, avoiding rollback of the conveyer belt in the case of an inclined conveyer
- lower influence on network harmonics in comparison with other methods of motor speed regulation
|Motor rated power, kW||250||630||800||1000||1600|
|Rotor maximum voltage, V||700||860||950||980||1600|
|Rotor maximum current, А||350||500||600||900||1500|
|Starting time untill rated speed, sec||10-60||10-60||10-60||10-60||10-60|
|Lower-speed operation, 10-35% of that rated, with motor power % of that rated||30||25||20||20||15|
|Ambient temperature admissible range, С||-40 to +40|
|Overall dimensions, mm:|
A device for starting and regulating the rotational speed of a 110 MW turbine generator.
Development and delivery of a feed pump for a coal-fired power unit with a capacity of 210 MW.
Design and supply of a stand for the study of thermonuclear fusion.
Design and development of smooth start reversive pump-generators equipment with 15, 75 kV voltage and 24 MWt power.
Design and development of 6,5 kV DC and 2,5 MWt frequency converter for synchronous generator.
Design and development of smooth start reversive pump-generators equipment with 15, 75 kV voltage and 24 MWt power each.
Frequency converter for asynchronous motors with 6kV voltage and 6MWt power.
Asynchronous squirrel-cage motors speed regulators with 6kV voltage and 6 МWt power.